Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I Miss My Man

junkie22

• Members

I am 23 years old and on the 1st May 2012 I lost my boyfriend of 2 and a half years in an accident, he was 25. We lived together with my family but had planed to move out just the two of us later this year we had discussed getting married and having a baby Alex has a 6 year old son already. We had made so many plans for our future he was my best friend the one person in this world I could talk to about anything. I love him so much and I miss him more everyday I really hate being here without him he was my world and I cant stand to be apart from him.

• Guests
Guest KackleDackle

Hi Lou Lou

I cant say much more than please know people are here to listen and help where we can. We all have similar pains and can share them with each other to try to get through these horrible times. I hope to see you in chat room again. Take care

• Moderators

lou lou, I'm so sorry for your loss. This is so terrible for anyone but at such a young age I think is even harder. Give yourself time and pls browse the various posts here, you will find people going through similar struggles and people who really "get it." Those who haven't gone through such a thing simply don't; they can't. Hold on and take it a day at a time.....

Archived