Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Hard Day

Mdanielson4

• Members
Mdanielson4

Today has been rather rough for me. I am convinced that the good days have died along with my wife. I wish I had more to say but I don't.

• Moderators

Very sorry to hear MD. I think we all have felt that way at diff times. Don't give up; you need time......

• Members

MD, I don't believe that the good days have died. It is just going to take a while for them to come back. It is so hard to move forward without our loved ones, but just try to get through these awful dark days the best that you can and be kind to yourself.

• Members
Mdanielson4

I appreciate the supporting and encouraging words I find on this discussion boards. It truly helps me. I am out of town on business this week.

• Members

I too had a very rough day yesterday and have the same feelings McD. I feellike i'll never love or be loved again. the good days died with the death of my husband. i wishi had more to say but i do not. God Bless and help us both through this terrible time. Val

Archived