Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I can't face life without her...

marie

• Members

My Mom passed away this past Monday, the 23rd. Everything since then has been a blur and I cannot seem to pull out of the fog. She was more than my Mom... she was my best friend. She was the one I turned to EVERY DAY ... just to hear her voice, just to be assured that my Mom was there and the world was right. Now she is not in this world and I still am. NOBODY loves me like she did. Nobody will care when I have a minor little ache or pain.. Nobody will think of me like she did. Nobody will say I'm beautiful when I look like crap. Nobody can hold me and soothe away my every fear by just the touch of their hand. Nobody's hands have the love and softness like hers did. Nobody's eyes will search me out and light up when they find me. Nobody will speak of me with the joy, love and pride that she did.

I don't want to face her birthday... I don't want to face the holidays .... I don't want to face tomorrow without her.

I feel so lost...

• Members
BreathofAngel

My Mom passed away this past Monday, the 23rd. Everything since then has been a blur and I cannot seem to pull out of the fog. She was more than my Mom... she was my best friend. She was the one I turned to EVERY DAY ... just to hear her voice, just to be assured that my Mom was there and the world was right. Now she is not in this world and I still am. NOBODY loves me like she did. Nobody will care when I have a minor little ache or pain.. Nobody will think of me like she did. Nobody will say I'm beautiful when I look like crap. Nobody can hold me and soothe away my every fear by just the touch of their hand. Nobody's hands have the love and softness like hers did. Nobody's eyes will search me out and light up when they find me. Nobody will speak of me with the joy, love and pride that she did.

I don't want to face her birthday... I don't want to face the holidays .... I don't want to face tomorrow without her.

I feel so lost...

Beloved sister in Christ, I am very sorry to hear about the physical loss of your dear Mother. I know she means so very much to you and being that this is so recent I know you are going through a very painful and difficult experience such as few can know and understand unless they too have been there.

Truly, our beloved Mother is the only ONE who can see us and support us in all the ways you have listed plus more! She is the one who gives us our life and sees us through it with its ups and downs but nevertheless is always there for us when we need her. And once she is gone life just seems so empty. But indeed life does goes on. Both for her and for you. It may take time to integrate your current feelings with the reality of the situation but you must forge ahead as your Mother, being the truly wonderful and most special person in your life, would surely have you do no less!

You say she is not in this world and of course physically she isn't. But spiritually she is! Since life in the Hereafter continues for eternity she is still right there with you only unfortunately it is hard to see or hear her, especially when one undergoes such an emotional blow such as experiencing their transition from this world to the next. But for those who are gifted by Spirit, seeing or hearing a deceased loved one is indeed possible through the grace of God! It is only that spirit's vibrations are so much higher than ours that does not allow everyone to see them around us as they are.

Words alone many times are not apropos, therefore, you may wish to know about a wonderful organization that is there for those undergoing grieving and mourning over the loss of a beloved dear one.

http://woundedhealers.com/

Please know that you are not alone! God Never Forgets His Children! He is with you and offers you much love, comfort and support from the highest and most Loving heart of all! Allow yourself to clearly see and understand that. We are also here for you, (((((((dearheart))))))) so you need not feel that you are all alone!

May God Bless You always and may His grace shine upon you daily! May peace and tranquility be with you.

• Members

your loss is so fresh. i just lost my husband july 5. and i don' t know where to go from here either. i don't even know what to say to comfort you right now. stick close to the family you have. everything for me is and was a blur. if you believe in God , pray a lot. this is a very good group of supportive people going through same or i should ssay similar events. bless you, val

I feel so lost...

• Members

your loss is so fresh. i just lost my husband july 5. and i don' t know where to go from here either. i don't even know what to say to comfort you right now. stick close to the family you have. everything for me is and was a blur. if you believe in God , pray a lot. this is a very good group of supportive people going through same or i should ssay similar events. bless you, val

I'm so sorry for your loss. Yet, "Sorry" seems like such an over-used word now-a-days. I do believe in God and I do pray... A LOT. Sometimes it feels like He hears me; Other times I feel like I've been abandoned. Thank you for your kind words.

• Members

I completely feel your pain. I had the same close relationship with my Mom. Tomorrow will be 7 months since I lost her. It's still very hard but it get's better. The holiday's and milestones are difficult. Those days most everyone knows to just leave me alone not bug me and let me deal with things. A few things that helped me immediately after my Mom passed was a journal. I wrote and wrote I talked to her in it to God just put everything I was feeling down on paper. I also jointed a grief support group at my Mom's church. It helped so very much being around people who also knew what I was going through. Everything you wrote is so true but at some point hopefully you will feel your Mom. I feel her in my presence a lot, I hear her words in my head, and I see her smile in the people she touched and also in myself. Just take things one day at a time or one hour at a time if you need to. You will be in my prayers

I feel so lost...

• Members

I completely feel your pain. I had the same close relationship with my Mom. Tomorrow will be 7 months since I lost her. It's still very hard but it get's better. The holiday's and milestones are difficult. Those days most everyone knows to just leave me alone not bug me and let me deal with things. A few things that helped me immediately after my Mom passed was a journal. I wrote and wrote I talked to her in it to God just put everything I was feeling down on paper. I also jointed a grief support group at my Mom's church. It helped so very much being around people who also knew what I was going through. Everything you wrote is so true but at some point hopefully you will feel your Mom. I feel her in my presence a lot, I hear her words in my head, and I see her smile in the people she touched and also in myself. Just take things one day at a time or one hour at a time if you need to. You will be in my prayers

post-299411-0-67581900-1345407302_thumb.

Archived