Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

new to this and in pain, suffering

val

• Members

i just lost, well on july 5 my spouse of ten years. i cannot believe the pain and suffering i feel. he went peacefully in his sleep and the autopsy has confirmed no reason, i don't even know what to say here. imust go for now.

• Members

So sorry for your lost. I lost mine June 21. Its' still like it was yesterday I miss him so. If you need anyone to cry with I am usually here crying.

• Members
justsomeguy

Hi Val. I am sorry for your loss. I lost my wife last April. It still hurts everyday. I cant say that the pain lessens over time, but there are days when I think about her less often and focus more on taking care of the blessings she left for me to take care of. Today was one of them. Had a good day with the boys after work. That being said, I still feel the pain every day and night time is still especially when the house is quiet. I hope you have a few moments of solice soon.

• Members

Hi Val. I am sorry for your loss. I lost my wife last April. It still hurts everyday. I cant say that the pain lessens over time, but there are days when I think about her less often and focus more on taking care of the blessings she left for me to take care of. Today was one of them. Had a good day with the boys after work. That being said, I still feel the pain every day and night time is still especially when the house is quiet. I hope you have a few moments of solice soon.

I am so sorry for your loss and continued grieving. i feel like mine will last forever too. i can't sleep, cannot eat. up way to early. sick to stomach. reaching out to all i know for support. Can't believe my husband is gone. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Members

I am sorry for all your lost.. It has been a little over 2 months and I still cry everyday, sometimes several times. I still cant believe that he is gone. I am an empty shell just functioning in the new norm is what I call it,. I am literally learning my life over again. I had my partner for 19 yrs....We where 17 and I dont know how to do all of this alone now, It is hard to face... Just take it second by second..Cry when you want, dont fight it...

• Members

Hello! It is still very fresh in your life... Are you willing to chat? I promise not to give any unsolicited advice or judge. I've been there too happy.gif

I am sorry for all your lost.. It has been a little over 2 months and I still cry everyday, sometimes several times. I still cant believe that he is gone. I am an empty shell just functioning in the new norm is what I call it,. I am literally learning my life over again. I had my partner for 19 yrs....We where 17 and I dont know how to do all of this alone now, It is hard to face... Just take it second by second..Cry when you want, dont fight it...

• Members

Hello, I am so sorry to hear about everyone's loss. I have just recently lost the love of my life on August 7th. Kenny was just 49 and my fairy tale come true! I miss him something terrible. I can't sleep and not a moment goes by he is not in my thoughts. It has been one of the roughest times in my life. I feel like I am alone and noone understands but yet I have people close and dear and that are very understanding. I had to throw myself back into work because I have kids to take care of and they have been my rock and I have to be strong for them. I have been reading some of the post and they have been a comfort. I just have to figure how to go on yet still deal with my baby not being here to hold me and tell me everything will be okay!! So I guess I know how some are feeling and if I can help I will be here to listen and maybe we can help each other

• Members

Hello, I am so sorry to hear about everyone's loss. I have just recently lost the love of my life on August 7th. Kenny was just 49 and my fairy tale come true! I miss him something terrible. I can't sleep and not a moment goes by he is not in my thoughts. It has been one of the roughest times in my life. I feel like I am alone and noone understands but yet I have people close and dear and that are very understanding. I had to throw myself back into work because I have kids to take care of and they have been my rock and I have to be strong for them. I have been reading some of the post and they have been a comfort. I just have to figure how to go on yet still deal with my baby not being here to hold me and tell me everything will be okay!! So I guess I know how some are feeling and if I can help I will be here to listen and maybe we can help each other

Kendi,

I have found much comfort in these boards, the people are great and understanding because we all have a similar path we are fighting the same fight. I have found this to be the most challenging time in my life and without the support I get here and the Group I just joined I am not sure what I would do. It helps me to reach out and share my suffering with the people here. I encourage you to do what makes you feel better. Maybe it is just reading the posts for awhile. That is what is nice here nobody judges. It helps me!

Mike

Archived