Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

2 Years Ago Today

ThomasP

• Members

On July 7, 2010, I lost my father to cancer. He passed at 5 PM in the afternoon, at home, surrounded by his family. I was holding his hand as he took his last breath. Many tears have been cried over his passing. Many restless nights also.

My father was my dad, my friend, my inspiration, and my hero. I can remember whispering in his ear shortly before he left this world. I said 'Dad, I love you, and I'm going to miss you."

And those words still are very true today, 2 years later.

Dad, I love you, and I miss you very much.

• Members

On July 7, 2010, I lost my father to cancer. He passed at 5 PM in the afternoon, at home, surrounded by his family. I was holding his hand as he took his last breath. Many tears have been cried over his passing. Many restless nights also.

My father was my dad, my friend, my inspiration, and my hero. I can remember whispering in his ear shortly before he left this world. I said 'Dad, I love you, and I'm going to miss you."

Stillhurting,

I am so sorry about the loss of your dad. It is wonderful that you continue to honor him, today. I lost my dad nearly three years ago. I can still remember saying goodbye. It was a shattering experience.

We will be here to listen,

ModKonnie

• Members

Stillhurting,

I am so sorry about the loss of your dad. It is wonderful that you continue to honor him, today. I lost my dad nearly three years ago. I can still remember saying goodbye. It was a shattering experience.

We will be here to listen,

ModKonnie

Archived