Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Kinda new here

Beth1577

• Members

I have posted on this forum before but I forgot my user ID and password so I had to create a new account. Anyways...

I lost my Dad on August 9,2011 just three days before his 72nd bday.He had been sick for a few years with congestive heart failure.Toward the end we think he just gave up.He was really depressed. Ever since I lost him I have become really protective of my Mom. Now I am so afraid of losing her because she is not in the best of health and I worry about her all the time.Not a second of the day goes by that I don't think about him.Father's Day was really hard this year.They say the pain lessens over time but I have some days when I miss him so much it hurts.I never thought I would see the day when one of my parents died.That has been my worst fear for as long as I can remember.It's coming up on a year and I am dreading it.

Would love to connect with others who have also lost a parent.

• Members

Sorry,but I found out my login information so I will be using my original account under the username beth9206. Dont know how to delete.

• Members

i lost my dad in november 2011 and know exactly how you feel

I have posted on this forum before but I forgot my user ID and password so I had to create a new account. Anyways...

I lost my Dad on August 9,2011 just three days before his 72nd bday.He had been sick for a few years with congestive heart failure.Toward the end we think he just gave up.He was really depressed. Ever since I lost him I have become really protective of my Mom. Now I am so afraid of losing her because she is not in the best of health and I worry about her all the time.Not a second of the day goes by that I don't think about him.Father's Day was really hard this year.They say the pain lessens over time but I have some days when I miss him so much it hurts.I never thought I would see the day when one of my parents died.That has been my worst fear for as long as I can remember.It's coming up on a year and I am dreading it.

• Members
BreathofAngel

Dearest (((((((Beth))))))),

Please accept my most sincere condolences on your Dad's passing. I surely know and understand how hard it is for you. You must also realize that you have to be strong for your dear Mom during these times as it must be incredibly hard for her as well. For more on this and to read my lengthy reply to another person with similar circumstances, please go to: (You may need to do a "cut and paste" on this url if the link is not 'live.')

May God Bless You, dear Beth. I know He is with you and your Mother especially at this time. Keep Him close to you always as ultimately He is the only One who can bring you the words of comfort and kindness that will truly touch your heart in a very special way of which you are most deserving!

Archived