Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Erinnz Birthday

erinnzmom

• Members

I haven't been here in awhile. Today is the 3rd birthday without my baby girl...She will forever be 31..Erinn was such a beautiful baby who grew into a beautiful woman inside and out...it feels like a hundred years have passed and yet it feels like yesterday..I see that some of the old gang is here. I miss her soooo much!!! I never knew that grief was a physical pain until I lost my only child, my daughter, my best friend.I still want to call her, I want her to come in the back door..calling my name ...Her 15 yr old daughter, Katie, that lives with me, has just started cutting. I think that we've got to her in time..but the pain that she's going through...prayers would be appreciated.

Hugs,

Laurie,

Always Erinnzmom

post-14394-128153887096_thumb.jpg

• Members

For errinzmom~ What appears to be so many miles that separates, we know that forever and ever, they are never but a breath away. They whisper to us always, and protect us as they speak...

I love you as much as we love and miss Danny and Errin... 

Bets

xoxoxo

Archived