Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ADCs

BreathofAngel

Have You Had an ADC?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Had an After-Death Communication?

• Yes, I have. I have had ONE ADC.
    • Yes, I have. I have had Up To FIVE ADCs.
    • Yes, I have. I have had more than FIVE ADCs.
    • I have them quite frequently.
    • No, I have never had an ADC.
    • I believe they do not happen because I have not had one.
    • I am still expecting to receive an ADC.

• Members
BreathofAngel

Warm greetings!

After-Death Communication is occurring in many parts of the world. This is seen as a phenomenon by some but in effect, it is not so uncommon. Virtually everyone who has had an NDE (Near-Death Experience) has seen a vision of the Afterlife. Therefore, knowing that there is an Afterlife that follows when we transition from our physical body into our Spiritual body, one has to also know and realize that since life continues it follows suit that a person would continue to communicate with their loved ones and others from their new realm of existence.

This topic is just too important to simply ignore since everyone, without exception, is going to make their transition at their appointed time and having made an in-depth study of this matter, I would like to hear from others who have experienced ADCs and what they were like. Thank you and may you find peace in knowing that there is truly no "death" because it is not the end but simply a New Beginning!

• Members

My husband and I had a few experiences with 1-2 weeks after our daughter passed. I believe I recently posted about them. In the last 3 days my phone has rang 2 different times in a very strange way. The first time was Saturday. It rang 3 times before I could get to it. we have caller ID and I noticed it said RINGING on it. It has never said that. It either says the persons name or unknown. It stopped ringing right as I got to it. Right before that I had taken our daughter's painting out of our sunroom and laid it on her bed. A few minutes later I decided I wanted to hang it in my hallway with our other daughter's painting, both done on the same day. When I took it off the bed is when the phone rang. Today, just a few minutes ago, I was sitting on our loveset, where Emily always sat, the phone rang twice, I looked at it, it said RINGING again. When I answered there was no one there. After a few seconds it hung up. I truly believe this is her... Could I be right? I have been longing to hear from her lately. I think I forgot to mention in my other post that days after she left I was walking through my living room and thought I saw her briefly on her loveseat. I did a double take and she was gone. Please tell me if you have heard of any experiences with the phone.

• Members
BreathofAngel

My husband and I had a few experiences with 1-2 weeks after our daughter passed. I believe I recently posted about them. In the last 3 days my phone has rang 2 different times in a very strange way. The first time was Saturday. It rang 3 times before I could get to it. we have caller ID and I noticed it said RINGING on it. It has never said that. It either says the persons name or unknown. It stopped ringing right as I got to it. Right before that I had taken our daughter's painting out of our sunroom and laid it on her bed. A few minutes later I decided I wanted to hang it in my hallway with our other daughter's painting, both done on the same day. When I took it off the bed is when the phone rang. Today, just a few minutes ago, I was sitting on our loveset, where Emily always sat, the phone rang twice, I looked at it, it said RINGING again. When I answered there was no one there. After a few seconds it hung up. I truly believe this is her... Could I be right? I have been longing to hear from her lately. I think I forgot to mention in my other post that days after she left I was walking through my living room and thought I saw her briefly on her loveseat. I did a double take and she was gone. Please tell me if you have heard of any experiences with the phone.

Very warm greetings, dsmurph!

First of all I am glad that you chose this posting/poll of mine with which to respond. I am however quite curious as to why there have been no replies or participation to this poll. Could it be that people are simply scared to take the poll? Or perhaps they don't want to share anything even though plenty of folks have posted in this very forum openly discussing those very matters? Makes one wonder.

As to the telephone ringing and the message that you received, yes, it is very possible that one who has departed from this physical plane could be using the telephone as a means of communication since I have heard of plenty of other instances where this very thing has happened to others. Those in spirit are very adept at manipulating electromagnetic energy and the telephone is no exception. And about her painting, I believe she may have wanted to give you a message about it. Some who have actually gone on to hear a voice on the telephone from whom they perceive to be a departed relative say that sometimes the voice is mixed with static and no doubt because of the electromagnetic energy being used both by them and from the telephone itself. Others have been able to hear a word or two. But yes, I do believe she was trying to let you know that she is alright and not to worry about her. About you seeing her briefly on the loveseat, that too is possible since those in spirit tend to stick around their Earthly homes for a period of time to be with those whom they love and who love them. Notice I do not use the word 'love' in the past tense since they are still very much with us at the present time.

You are fortunate in that she is using these ways to let you know that she is still very much with you! I can see from this that you had a great relationship with her and since love never fades away, that very energy which is very strong is allowing her to communicate with you. That indeed is a blessing! So, yes, these things can and do happen but if one is closed-minded they will never be able to partake of this wonderful experience that happens often to those who keep an open mind.

• Members
AlwaysHisGirl

Hello,

I am currently reading Hello From Heaven! by Bill Guggenheim and Judy Guggenheim. In the Acknowledgements you'll find this sentence: "The greatest credit belongs to the 2,000 men, women, and children who shared their intimate - and often sacred - experiences with us." The men, women, and children mentioned here had shared with the authors their ADCs (After Death Communications).

In one of your posts, the one in which you want people to participate in a poll about ADCs, you had this to say: "First of all I am glad that you chose this posting/poll of mine with which to respond. I am however quite curious as to why there has been no replies or participation to this poll. Could it be that people are simply scared to take the poll? Or perhaps they don't want to share anything even though plenty of folks have posted in this very forum openly discussing those very matters? Makes one wonder."

I'm sure many people who have experienced ADCs will not participate in a poll because those communications are sacred.

• Members
BreathofAngel

Hello,

I am currently reading Hello From Heaven! by Bill Guggenheim and Judy Guggenheim. In the Acknowledgements you'll find this sentence: "The greatest credit belongs to the 2,000 men, women, and children who shared their intimate - and often sacred - experiences with us." The men, women, and children mentioned here had shared with the authors their ADCs (After Death Communications).

In one of your posts, the one in which you want people to participate in a poll about ADCs, you had this to say: "First of all I am glad that you chose this posting/poll of mine with which to respond. I am however quite curious as to why there has been no replies or participation to this poll. Could it be that people are simply scared to take the poll? Or perhaps they don't want to share anything even though plenty of folks have posted in this very forum openly discussing those very matters? Makes one wonder."

I'm sure many people who have experienced ADCs will not participate in a poll because those communications are sacred.

Hello,

It is quite good to learn that in the Guggenheim book acknowledgements so many people SHARED their experiences so that others could learn from them. It is in that same spirit that I would have hoped more would also share here! Thanks for letting us know that there is sufficient interest out there so much so that many across the world are sharing their experiences! I realize some may consider their AD communications to be "sacred" but that's one great thing about the Internet (yes, "Internet" should always be written with a capital "I" for being a proper noun, so I did not make a mistake there but you knew that right?) people can feel free to share as they wish and still maintain their anonymity through their use of a pseudonym.

• Members
BreathofAngel

BreathofAngel,

We are ALL students.

Absolutely! I would be the first one to declare that as learning is a life-long experience!

• Members

I'm very glad to see this category here, even though I honestly can't believe it's being so under-utilized! I've managed in the past to get an ADC category started on another grief forum or two as well, as it's so important a topic. So thanks for including one here, too!

But heck yah, ADCs are such a commonplace part of my own life now, I can't even imagine life without them! And for anyone wondering, it's my beloved FURchildren who send them the most, and it's been so ever since each of them transitioned (at different times). In fact, I can ALWAYS count on them to send a plethora particularly at Christmas, or on or around their Anniversaries, when I'm missing them more than usual (which is still daily, even after years...). I have so many listed now, I can't even keep up with them all in the journal I started to record all of them in....bless their furry, huge hearts! :wub:

I don't have time at present to even begin to recount any of them, but suffice it to say, they've included special numbers, pictures, auditory signs (some shared), dream visitations, rainbows galore, meaningful wildlife & domesticated animals encounters, my H's dream visitation (partially shared by me), songs, words, physical sensations, claircognizance (Knowingness), clairaudience (hearing)....and on and on. I think about the only type I haven't received so far is a full-blown visual experience, that is, seeing them right here in spirit form. I'm still hoping, though...

You're wondering from others "what they were like"? COMFORTING & LOVING are the best words to describe them, I think. But also amaaazing, thrilling, and soothing. Don't know what I'd do without them now! :D

Archived