Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

2 months

Daffodilfun

• Members
Daffodilfun

2 months ago today my mom (and best friend) died. Seems like yesterday. I can still see all the events of those last few days. I can still feel what I was feeling then. I can still see her eyes. 2 months seems like it should be a long time, but it is not.

• Members

Oh Daff, I wish there was something I could say to help you. I know how you feel. Today is the 10 month anniversary of my moms death. It has been a really hard day for me. Ten months is a long time, but the pain is still as real as it was the day she died. I try to keep myself busy and try to get out, but no matter what I do, something always reminds me of her. When I read your post earlier, and was trying to respond, the tears just kept coming and wouldn't stop. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Bel

• Members

Isn't time so weird during grief? I lost my dad 3 months ago to brain cancer and like you said it seems like yesterday. But, then it seems like forever since I have seen him and held his hand. I can't tell if it's been a long or short time. You know what I mean?

Archived