Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Happy Easter

debbie8800

• Members

I know we all lost someone not too long ago, just wanted to wish everyone a happy easter. Also prayers for healing strength and hope.

Thank you

Debbie

• Members

gosh no one has been responding to my posts, that's depressing. Its times like this i really miss my mother. No one even said Happy Easter nothing, ha oh well.

• Members

Happy belated Easter Debbie. I didn't get a chance to respond to your post last night. After a couple of minutes on the site, we decided to goto to bed, so my time on the computer was cut short. I hope you have a blessed day!

• Members

Sorry Debbie I did not log on yesterday I probably should have but the day was very hard. Happy Easter- late. Thoughts and prayers to you.

• Members
agaston1231

Debbie, I do apologize, I am dealing with my first holidays without my mom. I hope you had a nice Easter and happy belated Easter

• Members
Daffodilfun

I am sorry. Besides being a busy day it was very hard on me. I miss mom so much expecially Sunday. Hope your Easter was as good as it could be. Next year will be better.

Archived