Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Screaming

Daffodilfun

• Members
Daffodilfun

Sometimes I get in the car and drive out in the country or unto the freeway and I scream and scream and scream. No one can hear me. I do make sure that my dog is not in the car because it freaks her out.

Does anyone else do this or am I taking my emotions to far.

• Members

Yes I do this I have screamed punched and kicked things it's just not fair. I miss her so very much. I think it's part of the process hang in there I know exactly how it feels!

• Members

Daff lol I think that is great. I haven't done that because i live in and around the city people would think i was crazy, but i totally get why you would do that. I sit in my car and cry like i did tonight, feeling lost and alone.

God help us, i swear, i was thinking tonight why why why me? Why did mom leave me? please no it goes on and on. I feel like driving to florida, but i can't run away this time. I have to hang on, because if i run i still bring me with me. lol

I actually moved to an area where i grew up till i was 28. i see her everywhere and i miss her so much, i can't stand it anymore.

Archived