MY Sons Birthdsy Today

Tweetymm125@aol.com

• Members
Tweetymm125@aol.com

It is Robs Birtday today. My dad died a month ago. I know he is up there wihh him . I an pouring the Grey Goose Rob loved that /Heres one for my son and my dad Miss yoiu both tons .Rob You will be forever young 29 forever. My heart hurts today. Have a Heacenly Celebration I am typing crappy because of my tears God Bless you all on this site and pray for me. I love you all and thanks for the kind words

Rons MOm

• Members

Happy Heavenly Birthday Rob!

I am so sorry Rob and your Dad are not here to celebrate Rob's Birthday with you. I have not had to go through her birthday yet, but did have my 1st birthday without her and it was so hard. I pray you feel their love for you for afar. Love never dies, it is an eternal bond we have with our children.

ROB, ROB, ROB surround your mom with your presence and comfort her on this day, one of the happiest days of her life, the day you came into her life.

Prayers and hugs.

Love, Ronnie

Archived