Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

changes

debbie8800

• Members

I wanted to write tonight and say that yesteday my mom has been gone 4 months, hard to believe. I am finally accepting that she is gone and taking steps on my own, talking to someone about her death, coming to terms with it. Driving by all the childhood haunts we as a family went to which helps. I cry less than i did, but it still doesn't stop me from missing her.

Ive been right next to NYC for a couple of months now, its always busy, lots to do and that helps... So for now i am comfortable and surviving, nothing great or really exciting has happened lately. Hope everyone is feeling ok and keeping busy.

• Members
Daffodilfun

I am so glad that your hurt seems to be lessoning. I pray that you continue to heal and and find that keeping busy helps. Just remember that there are going to be times that the sorrow will return, but it is OK to feel that sorrow. Blessings. Sally

• Members

I wanted to write tonight and say that yesteday my mom has been gone 4 months, hard to believe. I am finally accepting that she is gone and taking steps on my own, talking to someone about her death, coming to terms with it. Driving by all the childhood haunts we as a family went to which helps. I cry less than i did, but it still doesn't stop me from missing her.

Ive been right next to NYC for a couple of months now, its always busy, lots to do and that helps... So for now i am comfortable and surviving, nothing great or really exciting has happened lately. Hope everyone is feeling ok and keeping busy.

Hi Debbie, I am so glad to see that the clouds are starting to lift for you. I know that keeping busy always helps. Hope your newest move is a good one... and you will find a place to settle that you feel comfortable in staying. You can be sure your mom is behind you all the way. Take care and have a great weekend. :)

Archived