Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Can I just say.....

Rage

• Members

I know its hard and am sorry for your loss. I lost my mom 6 weeks ago, i get sad, cry, but i am getting better being around the right people. My roommate got a tree and i am sort of enjoying it.

Keep the faith, keep fighting and i hope eventually you will find acceptence and find little bits of happiness as you go along. You will have good days and bad days, ups and downs like i do.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Deb

• Members
stillfighting431

**** the holidays. Seriously, it's like having salt poured in my emotional wounds.

Hi,

That's exactly how I feel.My parents showed me how each day could be made special by just being being with each other & enjoying each other's company.You don't need the world to tell you when you should be celebrating.But you're right people putting up a show for the holidays makes me think of the void left in my life by my mom's passing.She knew how to lift every one's spirit ,without her I don't feel like celebrating anymore.

Archived