Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

How do you breathe?

allie21789

• Members

How do I breathe without him. My 5 year old miracle little boy was killed in an accident I was driving. November 16 2022. My heart just broken. My son is gone and he is everywhere but gone, his voice screaming but it's silent. I can't do anything with out crying and ruining everything 

• Members

I lost my son one day earlier in a very similar situation. I don't have a lot of answers, but I have found comfort in reading scriptures from the Bible and talking to family and friends. You are not alone. You can get through this. I also went to see a counselor today. She was helpful. She asked questions that allowed me to view the situation in a better way. Don't give up. We will both learn to breathe again.

• Members

I’m so sorry for your loss and can not imagine your pain. I know your little boy is perfect and completely happy now in the embrace of God. The hardest part is forgiving ourselves and having to keep on living until we get to see and be with them again forever. 

• Members
On 12/5/2022 at 9:18 PM, allie21789 said:

How do I breathe without him. My 5 year old miracle little boy was killed in an accident I was driving. November 16 2022. My heart just broken. My son is gone and he is everywhere but gone, his voice screaming but it's silent. I can't do anything with out crying and ruining everything 

I can only imagine what pain your going through for your young son. My prayers are with you 🙏🙏🙏