Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Slipping

Mommas lil rat

• Members
Mommas lil rat

I lost my mommy, my best friend 01-2022 and I am having an extremely very hard time. I feel myself slipping deeper into that dark place and I'm screaming for help and there's nothing coming out. I'm crying for help, but no one is there. I've never been nor felt so alone in my life as I do now. I just miss her so very much and i want her back so bad. I can't do this thing called life without her. Im so scared 

• Hugs 1

• Members
Valerie Lockhart

Dear Momma's Lil Rat, 

I so sorry for the loss of your mother. I too experienced loneliness at the death of my mother. I felt like an orphan and couldn't sleep, because I had loss both my parents and grandparents. What helped me to get through it was prayer. When I pray to Jehovah, I never feel alone. I often wake up during the night and cannot get back to sleep. After reading and meditating on comforting thoughts from the Scriptures and then pouring out the feelings of my heart in prayer, I sense a calmness and a transcending peace come over me, putting my mind and heart at rest and enabling me to sleep. I've learned that the Bible says at Psalm 34:15: “The eyes of Jehovah * are on the righteous, and his ears listen to their cry for help.” Expressing our feelings in prayer to God is more than good therapy or a means of organizing our thoughts. It actually helps us to establish a personal relationship with our Creator, who can use his power to comfort us. May the God of comfort take hold of your hand and walk beside you during this difficult time. 

• Like 2

• Members
17 hours ago, Mommas lil rat said:

[...] I'm crying for help, but no one is there. I've never been nor felt so alone in my life as I do now. I just miss her so very much and i want her back so bad. I can't do this thing called life without her. Im so scared 

Mommas lil rat, When we are in the throes of our own traumatic and paralyzing sense of loss and loneliness, it is very extremely difficult to see who (or what) else is out there, who is willing to sit with us, walk with us, listen to us, work with us, and help us, to feel not quite so lonely and alone. Yes it does also need for us to find our own courage/bravery/strength to just "push through" and "force our way through" all of our own fears, insecurities, and our sense of aloneness, of not being seen, understood or supported; etc

I am so sorry for your loss, and praying you all of the strength/courage/bravery that will help to make a meaningful, positive  difference for you.   Ronni