Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of My Brother :(

stacy89

• Members

Its been just over 10 years now that i lost my Brother Kevin aged only 27. He was hit by a train at a pedestrian crossing, he was Epileptic and at the time trying to self medicate by upping his dosage of Anti Epileptic drug which caused him to become very dizzy and not be able to see properly he did not see the train coming when he was crossing the track :( 

He left behind two young boys aged 3 & 18months old. 

Even though its been 10 years it does not get any easier i just find it easier to adjust to him not being here, it is still so tough seeing his boys growing up and its not been an easy road, we dont get along with his was then girlfriend the mother of his boys and she had never made thinks easy with the process of grief she has never made effort to help the boys remember their father which has been very hard. 

i dont think i am ever going to find it easy getting over the loss of my brother :(