Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost on how to use.

jeremiahsmomshell

• Members
jeremiahsmomshell

Hi I'm kind of lost on how to use this if someone could explain better to me or is there somewhere to look at

• Hugs 1

• Members

Hi, jeremiahsmomshell,

Sorry that no-one responded to you in the meantime. I don't know exactly the kind of help you're needing to use this forum, but...

there are a number of different sub-forums, to deal with our more-specific types of losses. (I mostly go to the 'loss of a partner' sub-forum, and 'Chit-Chat', and the one that deals with 'spiritual', although this last is not very often posted to by the other grieving members. But I also 'check in' on a few others, even though I don't reply/post in them.)

If you click on the 'Home' tab/button, then you'll be able to scroll down to find the sub-forum that best suits your own specific loss and/or emotional-support needs in any given moment.  Then just reply to a post that's already there, or start your own thread about your own personal experience. To start your own post or 'thread' in your most suitable sub-forum, is exactly how you did it here.

For now, I can only assume that you've grieving a loss (or else your 'Internet search' wouldn't even have landed you on this site, and you certainly wouldn't have bothered to sign-up to post here). I'm sorry for your loss. I hope that perhaps this helps you to post again.   Love and hugs, Ronni