Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Regrets on divorce

• Members

Hi I’m a 57 year old divorced, lonely, and depressed woman who was married 19 years and together 26 years to the only man I will ever Love. My husband cheated throughout our marriage which I found out after the fact that I filed for divorce him, however I have no one in this world and I let ego and the embarrassment of people outside my marriage persuasive me to divorce my husband, know I am alone and depressed in this world. I lost my mom in 2012 and lost my sister 2014, I feel so lifeless. 

• Hugs 1

• Members

Thank you for responding to my post. I was seeing a therapist and she was perfect however she retired and I can’t find anyone to relate or bond with like I did with her. I am a 57 yr old black woman I feel so alone in this world I have 3 adult children but I feel like I don’t want to burden them with my issues. My past life was traumatic for me and when I meant my husband I thought he was my friend first and would take that in consideration before he betrayed me. I have lost my mom and sister to cancer they was my support system. I feel like I have no more left in me to live anymore I don’t want to wake up when I go to sleep at night. Time has not healed and I can never trust another person.