Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Celebration of life Saturday....pray for me

Robert D.

• Members

We will be having my beloved JoAnn's celebration of life Saturday 24th....It has taken over a month from when I put her to rest to having the celebration,...because of other activities at the church that is doing this for us. I literally met the Pastor in the grocery store the night before my beloved Jo left this world. I believe, as the Pastor does,...that this was a divine appointment. But, ...as this is getting closer....it is getting really hard.....please pray for me and the others who will be there,....for strength,...ability to hold it together....for my beloved God and Savior Jesus Christ to receive all glory, praise and honor....and for my beloved JoAnn to know how much she is loved and missed. God bless!! Thank you!!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3

• Members

I prayed for you.  Hope you can have relieve sooner than me. My grief is more complicated, because it involves guilt.

• Like 3

• Members

Brazil man.. I have also prayed for you friend..  and what you were talking about... this guilt.. I prayed that God will bring you peace in your heart over this issue.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1

• Members

Lost7... Your timing is perfect as I'm in deep grief right now.... wanting to move.. the whole nine yards.. I really appreciate your prayer!! thank you!!

• Like 1

• Members

Lost 7.....Thank you!..it's sinking in a lot now....really hard....Appreciate that!! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1