Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost my baby.

Leila

• Members

I wasn't expecting to fall pregnant, but I did. I didn't have a choice, I got forced into having it but then I was attacked and I had complications which then affected the pregnancy, about 2 weeks after the attack I got really bad pain and bleeding got rushed to hospital and had a miscarriage. I hate him for abusing me. I'm glad he's in jail but I lost my little one. When I found out I was pregnant I knew I had to live for this baby, I had to pull my **** together and stay alive to cherish and care for my daughter. But now, I'm broken.

• Hugs 1

• Members

Dear Leila,

I am deeply sorry for your loss and everything you have been through. I'm sorry there hasn't been a reply sooner.

I found this website that I hope will offer you the support you need.

https://www.lullabytrust.org.uk/bereavement-support/how-we-can-support-you/bereavement-support-helpline/

Contact our helpline

Call 0808 802 6868
or email support@lullabytrust.org.uk

Calls to our helpline are free from all landlines and most mobile phone networks. The helpline is open:

Monday – Friday: 10am to 2pm
Weekends and public holidays: 6pm to 10pm

The helpline does not offer a formal counselling service but is a listening service. Open every day of the year, our Helpline Advisers answer during office hours, and at weekends and public holidays the calls are answered by bereaved parents, grandparents, and other relatives. Everyone who contacts our bereavement support line will be offered the chance to be put in touch with a Befriender.  For more information about Befriending support, see our Befriending page.

Your personal data

• Members
42 minutes ago, reader said:

Dear Leila,

I am deeply sorry for your loss and everything you have been through. I'm sorry there hasn't been a reply sooner.

I found this website that I hope will offer you the support you need.

https://www.lullabytrust.org.uk/bereavement-support/how-we-can-support-you/bereavement-support-helpline/

Contact our helpline

Call 0808 802 6868
or email support@lullabytrust.org.uk

Calls to our helpline are free from all landlines and most mobile phone networks. The helpline is open:

Monday – Friday: 10am to 2pm
Weekends and public holidays: 6pm to 10pm

The helpline does not offer a formal counselling service but is a listening service. Open every day of the year, our Helpline Advisers answer during office hours, and at weekends and public holidays the calls are answered by bereaved parents, grandparents, and other relatives. Everyone who contacts our bereavement support line will be offered the chance to be put in touch with a Befriender.  For more information about Befriending support, see our Befriending page.

Your personal data

Thank you

• Like 1

• Members

update: I am now 14 weeks pregnant, my emotions are very raw right now and I am unable to cope. I miss my baby-girl