Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I miss my baby

BellaMae

• Members

My baby passed 2.5 days ago.. I miss her so much I want her back I need her back i need to kiss her hug her talk to her play with her pet her and snuggle her. Idk what to do with myself anymore. I cant take this pain... I don't even want to be here anymore I just want to be with my baby it's not fair. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me! I've never loved anyone the way that I love her. 😭💔🦮

I just feel like I don't have a purpose anymore. She was my only purpose. My reason for happiness my reason for living. Now it's all empty and lonely without my princess. 

• Like 2

• Members

I lost my boy two days ago and feel exactly - EXACTLY - how you feel. If there is a way we can connect I’d really love that to chat….

• Like 2

• Moderators

I am so sorry for your loss.  Do you want to tell us a little about her?  I found writing helpful, I wanted to memorialize my dog and cat somehow, so the world would never forget them.  I felt it important to tell their stories.  We were a family...

We love them with all our heart and soul and it's the hardest thing in the world getting used to having to do without them here. :(

Comfort for Grieving Animal Lovers

• Like 1

• Members

this video is so beautiful. of course when i first saw it, i immediately started crying my eyes out. i. want to be able to attach a picture of her if that's okay. sorry i haven't talked on here since around that time. it's been extremely difficult for me to go on without her. i still cry al of the time :(  it's already been 2 months since she has passed. i still feel numb, it still feels unreal like i should still be walking in the room or house after work and i expect her to be there still :( anyways... her name's Isabella Mae.  She was born December 29, 2012. She was a rescue dog and she is a lab mix. Although on her birth papers say she's a shepherd mix.  so we aren't exactly 100% sure... she and her siblings were treated horrible & they were found on the road. I couldn't resist her when i saw her!!!  i'll have to share a picture of her as well. She was VERY incredibly sweet, the sweetest girl you would ever meet. She loved to play in the water and swim. It was one of her favorite activities growing up so I always made sure to take her to the doggy beach. She was very excellent with children and other dogs. She would run soooo fast and just sprint the water it was amazing! Even though she let her energy out there, she was actually a very calm dog. She loved to jump on the bed and couch and have a snuggle session! Her favorite toys were the rope and a squeaky tennis ball! She quickly learned the word "SQUIRREL" or "BUG" and she would love to play chase! IF she heard me say bug she knew to come rescue me lol. When she was younger she used to jump on our AC unit outside of our house to just sleep on it!! It was sooo funny! Going on walks was another thing. we did together often! I would take her to parks, the beach,  on trails, or even over the water to watch the sunset. She came on nightly rides with me,  came to hotels when I traveled, she loved shopping at Petsmart, she always went to pick out a toy and a treat 😛 She even helped me with delivery jobs.  She was the smartest girl ever, back when I was having an allergic reaction, BEFORE i even had it, she knew something was wrong with me and cry and lay her head on my chest never leaving my. side - even. when I. cried she'd come rushing over to comfort me.  She has been through EVERYTHING with me!! She loved doing tricks too, playing soccer.. i could go on and on and on about my baby girl! She was the best dog a girl could EVER HAVE!! It's so hard going on without her.. it's just hard for me to accept because i just want to hold her and. kiss her again.. it's not fair. There was just something really special about my baby. I hope to see her again some day because this pain is unbearable!! 

my beautiful baby!!! 

846DCB0D-C022-4199-BFCE-CA8EB9CC96CD.jpeg

the first pic was of her on the website i came across ! the second picture was her first day home with me!!! i could not resist her cute sweet little face 

DA6FF510-2C99-4C7B-BB95-3D8C86C79142.jpeg

8FAE2D2C-EC54-417B-86B2-14D16AEC5420.jpeg

• Hugs 1

• Members

@BellaMae

Hi. She is beautiful. How great of a life she had with you. Now she's in the afterlife watching over you.

This year I lost 3 of my pets. Two cats and my 12 year old Husky. I thought I had more time with my husky. I was in denial of how old she was for her being a larger dog. I guess they have shorter life spans than smaller animals. I always thought I had more time with her. Now looking back I realize she was slowing down. I miss all of them dearly but I know they aren't gone they just have gone home to wait for me. 

It is so very hard and difficult to go through this and it's a loneliness that is so hard to carry. In the blink of an eye everything can change. She knows you love her. I hope you still know you can talk to her and if you talk with your heart and soul she will listen.

I hope you find some sort of relief and hope in knowing that one day you will see and hold her again. I still talk to my pets. It's all so very sad but I've realized there is never an end. True love will always keep us close to those we love.

I will always miss them and have a sadness that I can't hold them in the physical but what keeps me going is knowing that I will be with them again. 

Please be strong and please never lose hope or faith. You'll see her again. She's watching over you. I know this because just reading this I can tell that you love her so much. Not even death can destroy true love. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

OMG, she is so sweet, I always think "No wonder they fell in love!"  She is adorable.  I still miss my Arlie, it's been since 8/16/19, I long to kiss his sweet face.  I'm glad you liked the video.  I painted rocks for Arlie's grave, it helped me express my feelings for him.  They reacted to the weather so had someone apply a finish but she overdid it and now the painting isn't as legible.  :(

Hold onto the faith that we will be with them again!  My little boy and your little girl and all of the others missing theirs.