Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Ben

Ben perez

• Members

I'm not sure what to put here, but I just recently broke up and the loniless is getting to me and I'm just looking for someone to talk to about all this.

• Members

I guess this is the paraphrased version, but basically my boyfriend and I met on some not so ideal terms and things seemed like they were going well but I was careless with myself and my possessions and it triggered him while we were dating. Throughout our relationship of 6 months there was a lot of sad times and a lot of crying, and tbh we broken up 5 times before it Finally ended. But for most of those times it was due to fear of being hurt, where as the last two times was more of protecting the mental and emotional health on both sides, and ending it so neither of us has to suffer. There's a lot more details in between but this is the jist of it. Sorry if it's not coherent, there's a lot going on right now for me, but it feels good to get this off my chest.

• Sad 1

• Moderators

I am so sorry.  People likely haven't responded as it's a grief forum and those here lost their partner to death, not breakup.  

I am sorry for your breakup and know all too well how devastating that can feel, esp. in the beginning.  You might want to consider this place, it was helpful to me at one time, there was a lady named Melody that was great.
https://www.loveshack.org/forums/11-breaks-and-breaking-up/
Also I saved this, it might be of help to you, IDK:
https://www.loveshack.org/forums/topic/233031-reconciliation-list/           

• Like 1

• Members

Okay thank you very much, and I'm sorry if I came on this site with a breakup, I was looking around and just needed sewhere to go. Thank you again for the website recommendation.

• Like 1

• Moderators

No need for apologies!  I don't want to make you feel some kind of way, but do want to ensure you get help with it, I went through that years ago and it was very painful, it's a process.  I just wanted to point out that our focus on this particular place is more for death and it's what others here relate to, but I do hope you find the support you're looking for whether elsewhere on grieving.com or another website. ;)  The best to you.

• Like 1