Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost of a brother

Tashana

• Members

Losing a sibling has to be the worst pain I have ever felt. Some days i'm okay and some days i'm just a wreck. It hurts so much and I miss my brother so much. Today I felt the emotions of joy and now i'm sad again. I'm trying.. everyday i find the strength to keep going because I know he would want me to. It hurts...... so much...... :(

• Members

I just lost my brother 2 days ago. He was probably the best person I've ever known in my life. He provided unconditional love and was a huge part of my life. The pain is so intense I can't hardly breathe. I understand what you were going through.

• Hugs 1

• Members

i just lost my brother, i am in shock it still feels like anighmare that i can’t wake up from. I don’t know how my family will make it trough, he was the best persone ever, not only because he was my brother. I’m at a loss i don’t know where to find help. It hurts to bas to even think abou it can’t eat and sleep i just hiperventilate all day

• Hugs 1

• Members

Hey, all! My name is Marisa. I lost my brother 16 years ago. Matthew was 15 when he passed away; I was about to turn 14. This was in 2006. In my experience, I can’t say that grief gets “easier,” but with patience, and love, and time you will learn how to cope better and better with the pain. This experience has made me a strong and resilient person in life, and I know Matt is with me everywhere I go. I wish I could hug him and hold his hand but life goes on anyway. My best advice is to live the best life you can, for them, because they don’t get to. Make good choices, and cherish the memories and lessons learned from them. You will have to learn how to slowly let go over time, but don’t do it alone. Surround yourself with love and support. Sending you lots of hugs and love 🫶