Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Getting Help From A Medium

Gord

• Members

Well I had an amazing thing happen to me. Carol died last August. Some time later I thought about an old colleague of mine who had stopped in at out lake place a few years ago…she had quit working for the school division I work for, and was doing self empowerment for women as well as working as a medium, a skill she says she has had all her life and that everyone has the ability to do. Not so sure about that last bit, but very sure about what I experienced. She had small group sessions for medium messaging and I went to her session in March. It was unbelievable. I knew that people who seek out a medium are very susceptible to generalized statements etc and wanting it to be true. On her web site she she had a disclaimer that she could not guarantee everyone would get messages…it turned out that of the 10 of us attending, I was one of the fortunate 6 that received messages and it was overpowering. I was careful to look for any generic generalizations, although I did trust her from knowing her, and kept detailed notes on everything that night. Of the 6 that did get messages, 5 were so incredibly specific including mine, that there was no doubt at all about the validity of what we were given. I went in as neither a disbeliever nor a believer, but was just open minded. What came to me was so on point that it raised my faith and belief in God!!! She told me things that only my beautiful Carol and I knew. In fact the medium, knowing us, was not even aware Carol had passed away and was crying herself. It was the best thing I have done for helping myself because I now know for the first time, that there is a heaven and Carol is there. I have always had strong faith but never has anyone been able to give me definite proof that it existed, not even friends and family that are clergy. The next morning, when I woke, it was like at least half the pain and burden had been lifted from my shoulders. It was that dramatic. I still have much pain and longing for my beautiful Carol, but know that one day we will be reunited for sure.I am sure there are scam artists out there as mediums, but if you were fortunate enough to find a real one, it will give you great comfort and relief. May God help all of you in this terrible time and may you find comfort some how and some way.- Gord

• Like 2