Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Broken hearted

annie123

• Moderators

Thinking of you as you go through this.  Do you have any plans for tomorrow?

• Hugs 1

• Members

Annie, I am so sorry. I know that you lost your husband shortly after I lost mine. I have been thinking of some kind of memorial gathering for his 2nd birthday in heaven. I haven't had anything at all yet because of covid buy I'm afraid that people won't bother to come. We miss them constantly but for everyone else its "a while back".

The second anniversary of his death is almost upon me. I have been wondering what to do about that too. It can't just be ignored.

I hope you will get messages of love and support tomorrow.

Hugs

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

• Members

I will hold you in my heart tomorrow.  Of course you're broken-hearted.  How could it be otherwise?  We will be with you in spirit supporting you, comforting you, and reminding you that he still loves you as you love him.

I'm so sorry; these death anniversaries are always so painful.((HUGS))

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

• Members

Dear KayC,LMR and Foreverhis,

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We have a place by the river in Maryland.  It was my husbands happy place, I went there last Thursday and spent a couple of days.  For the past 23 years, it is where he wanted to be on his birthday.  I made a cake with his favorite icing and shared it with some friends that knew him well.  It is so hard to be there without him.  We went every weekend in the summer.  But, it is also a place that brings me some peace, because he loved being there so much.

• Like 4

• Moderators

I am so glad you got to be in that happy place, that you have that to go to.  

• Hugs 1