Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I am glad I found this community. I am heartbroken and struggling to cope.

Delta

• Members

We live in India and the system for pet protection is poor. Complaints without any proof is not taken into consideration even if the person is openly gloating about what he did. No one even bothers to come and question him.

Our Bear and Boogie 2 of the sweetest dogs were poisoned to death by a man who suspects they killed his chickens. 

I can't wrap my head around how any human being who is more evolved than animals has the heart to that. I can't believe we will never see both of them... the pain we feel is unbearable. We will miss them both. Our street companions of 5 years have left us for good. That street that we cannot avoid feels so silent and still. Every time I cross that place where they were killed we remember how he would run to us from no where and now the thought of never seeing him is just killing us. 

I ll miss bear and boogie so very much and it was a very unfortunate that they died an untimely death and like this.

I pray to God from the bottom of my heart for justice in his court for these 2 angels and that he takes care or these souls with all the love. May Light shine upon them. Rest in peace babies.

• Like 1