Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Healing

1050_harley

• Moderators

That is a huge turn, you may not realize it but showing interest in others IS a huge thing when grieving!  

We are sharing in life when it happens...

• Like 2

• Members
1050_harley

I want to show interest in others and understand them and how they cope with struggles and I want to understand everything I don't always want to just make it all about me and I admit I feel that I've been selfish making every post just about me so I want to do something different after all back before all my struggles and I actually had a clear head I was an online counselor for a lot of people on Facebook, Instagram and other platforms of social media I want to find my old self again and I love helping people and listening 🎧.

• Like 1

• Moderators

This is a wonderful place to start!  To find some purpose in what you've been through...

• Members

I have days where I have energy, clean up, go shopping meet friends. It probably looks like I am okay and doing fine. 
on other days I have tears running down my face, I feel empty and defeated. On those days life feels too long and painful and I can’t imagine to ever feel love or loved again. I can’t see a scenario where my future works outs. 
min someways it made me a bit careless at times. Recently I got on one of those e-scooters for the time. Before, I would have been scared to drive one, but now I really don’t care.It was super fun and I enjoyed it. I guess if my friends wouldn’t have been there I probably would have rode it back home too, but they of course said we need to take the tram since we had a few drinks. 

• Like 3