???

dark_phoebe

• Members

06/19/22

I finally found the person for me but I know my mom would be proud. But that doesn't stop the pain from seeping in. Also I wrote something that might represent how i'm feeling :

I can see your hands as they reach beneath the mess and muck I can hear you as you call out but I cannot call back 

Your voice once a plea now just a hollow shrill 

Is now noise falling on deaf ears 

But now that I am submerged under the mess and muck, I claw at my own throat to feel anything 

I cannot hear you but I see you as I sink into the abyss of nothing 

• Hugs 1
  • Angel Wings 1

• Members

I can't find a thread to post my thoughts, so I write it here.  

On the day my father passed away, I didn't want to sleep because I wouldn't be able to say I just talked to my dad today once I fell asleep and woke up. 

• Sad 2

• Members

My sister passed at a young age. She was a kind person. In fact, among the two of us, I was always the evil child that would play tricks to get what I want and get things done in my way.  After she passed, I started reflecting upon my own behaviors every time I think of my sister.  I thank God for giving me a sister like her so that I can learn to be a better,  kinder person, and improve my soul for the other side.

• Like 1