Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

JJGomez13

• Members

My son was born (stillborn) 5/8/2020 and my baby girl June 5, 2021. Life right now seems unbearable every time I look at my daughter I just imagine how much more love and fun she would have if she had her big brother with her. It kills me everyday to see her grow and learn and that’s something I will never be able to see my son do. I love my daughter so much and I feel so much guilt for wishing her brother was with us. With his 2nd birthday approaching it seems soo much harder this year with my daughters first also not to far behind. I was extremely lucky to be blessed only a few months after loosing my son so now it feels like I’m barely feeling every or should I say it feels like it’s happening I guess all over again.

• Hugs 1

• Members

Dear JJ,

I'm so sorry for the late reply. Everything you are expressing is normal and natural. I hope you'll consider talking to a grief counsellor or joining a support group in your area. I know many others can identify with everything you are expressing and it makes sense.

Sending all my thoughts and prayers. x