Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My dads sudden heart att

Michaels

• Members

My father had sudden cardiac arrest , On April 15, 2022 After administering CPR I am good up Bringing my father back only to Lose Him in transport to the hospital When Paramedics Reassured me That was Stable I find myself now Crying over everything I look at and every song I hear on the radio I find myself what if thing I'm thinking it's my fault because I didn't I know it's not my fault because I've been to CPR I'm not even trying to do that but I did give him a pulse again I'm just I'm shocked Back so bad my find myself so you know calling out to amendment having nightmares I just really need help coping with it because at the end of the day I still got my mother and I got my 2 kids grandbabies we're very crushed when I found out the grandpa dying I need help I need somebody to tell me what I can do that I didn't do anything wrong

• Hugs 1

• Members

Dear Michaels,

I am very sorry for your loss. Please know you did everything you could in that moment. Grief makes us raw and I know it makes us question everything. It's very hard.

Please know we are here with you.