Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Birthday

LMR

• Members

LMR, I know it doesn't take away your sorrow but I would like to share a toast with you. 🍷🍷🍾

• Like 3

• Members

Thank you tnd. I am glad to share a toast with you.

You have been replying to my posts for many months now. I appreciate that. I think of you and the other people here who have been supporting me as friends.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1

• Members
Canadagirl81

Sending you the biggest hug @LMR happy birthday to your love ❤️ maybe light a candle and sing happy birthday to him. You can celebrate him in your own little way even if you are far away from your places. I toast him as well 🥂 

• Like 1

• Moderators

He will always be in your heart, no matter where you are, I know the day is sad because you miss him and how things were as we all do...I hope you feel his closeness especially today.  Tell him happy birthday in heaven, I like to think they hear us...our love never stops.  

Hug.jpg

• Members

Thank you all. My sister took me out for lunch which was nice but I 'm sad that nobody else has remembered. I suppose I was expecting too much.

• Like 1

• Moderators

No one in our families remembered his either, in fact, my first bdy without him, no one said happy birthday or did anything, a stark contrast to how he always was about it...I cried myself to sleep.  It's not about what someone does so much as feeling no one cares....

I'm sorry.  :(

• Members
58 minutes ago, KayC said:

No one in our families remembered his either, in fact, my first bdy without him, no one said happy birthday or did anything, a stark contrast to how he always was about it...I cried myself to sleep.  It's not about what someone does so much as feeling no one cares....

I'm sorry.  :(

You're right Kay.

I hate that feeling that he's being forgotten.

• Hugs 1