Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I have been away..

Judith fay

• Members

My daughter Angel date is fast approaching  and. I am a mess.

Isee  her where ever I am in my house. I talk to her about my days and nights. I  have been having health issues. They think I might have  something going on in my brain that effecting my left side. My oldest Grandson is worried that I am going to die and leave him.I have been think alot  about eveyone here I  didnt want to step away but I am struggling. I wish  I could give advice that would make things better but I am coming  up on My daughters Angel date and I just want to go be with both my girls in heaven.  Everyones telling me it gets easier but Its just getting worse for me. Feel like I am being sucked into a dark never ending hole. My faith has been tested this past year..I finally got her police rep I rt from the night she died and it gave me NO closure  it just left me with more question. I have the phone that was in her hand when she died I am having apple open it gor me I need to know what she was thinking

• Hugs 1

• Members

Dear Judith,

I'm so sorry, I know it's extremely difficult. Please reach out to the community or through church for additional supports. We are here for you. 

Thinking of you. x