Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my brother to COVID in October

Teresa Michelle

• Members
Teresa Michelle

I lost my baby brother in October to COVID. We lost our mom in 2006 but nothing compares to this. I’m struggling with all the whys. How do we go on. Etc. Just really hoped to find a community that understands. 

• Like 1

• Members

My brother passed Nov 3 2021, and yes, it seems unreal.  I think I understand, but nobody can really 'get it' unless they can see inside our minds.  We just need to go on until it gets a little easier - and it does.  The memories eventually become of more good times than of the end ones. 

• Members
Teresa Michelle

I think what’s been so hard for me is he was only 44 and so healthy. For something like this to be the end. It’s hard for me to wrap my head around. It doesn’t help he was my go to. I’m better each daily thanks to meds I think more than anything but it’s just so hard. It’s so good to have others who understand. 

• Like 1

• Members

I lost my brother Dec 15, 2021. He just turned 48. I am 46, his younger sister. I still can't believe it.

• Like 1