Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My sweet angel watching over me

unmukt

• Members
6 minutes ago, KayC said:

What a beautiful picture of the two of you!  And so obvious is your love.

I cried myself to sleep my first birthday without George.  It was such a stark contrast to the birthdays with him here...he always made a big deal of it, and he wasn't here to do that.  Not one person remembered my bdy, no one called, no one did anything, nothing.  I've had them come and go since, I have learned not to expect anything.  But it was so hard that first time especially...it was a huge trigger/reminder of his absence.

I'm so sorry it was so hard for you.:wub2:
This contains an image of:

Thank you ❤️ and i know right, there's no one who wished me either apart from two of our closest common friends. I have lost my little family of him and me; and my cheerleader that he was, in every sphere of life. I just remembered little moments where he would celebrate me immensely.  But today, somehow he made me feel graceful even in so much grief . I feel the strength of his love and I felt I am able to breathe atleast and I hope I remember it on my worse days.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I'm so sorry, I don't understand people, this is a time when you NEED the caring!

1 minute ago, Gagarina Nath said:

I feel the strength of his love and I felt I am able to breathe atleast and I hope I remember it on my worse days.

:wub: Me too.  Memories and faith in the love we continue to share still get me through after all these years.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2

• Members

Sooooo beautiful!!!!! He is with you always. Let the tears flow when they come. Wishing you blessings and peace for your new year!!!!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

• Members
Canadagirl81

Happy belated birthday Pisces sister. What a gorgeous photo of you. I’m sending you hugs. I hope something made you smile today.

• Like 1