Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My daughter and best friend

Ramona66

• Members

Hello

on 1/20/22  my daughter Vienna passed away due to covid. She was 32 years old and passed 4 days before her 34th birthday. The left behind 2 beautiful children and ages 5 & 2. She was such a good mom, daughter and just a beautiful and kind person that always went above and beyond to make everyone happy. Her 2 year was born 3 months premature on 12/19/19. It was a struggle not know if he would make it. She endured a lost of heartbreak during this time.  A few months later the covid 19 went into full array. By the grace of God he made it home but not without major setbacks that my daughter had to deal with. 

About 6 months later after her son had to have emergency surgery because his intestine got stuck in his hernia she started having seizures. For over a year she has been have seizures every time she was on her menstrual cycle. I was doing everything i can to help her and find a doctor to figure out what was causing the seizures. When we finally go a recommendation she became sick with covid which took her away

My heart is shattered and i can't seem to get over the hurt. I was reading some of the other shares and seems they have all gone through what i am going through now.  I can't stop crying and wondering if she is ok and will i ever see her again. I have sooooo many memories of her in the house and in my hear that just make it more hard to deal with.

Please let let me what i need to do to get through this. Every day that goes by just gets harder.

• Like 1

• Members
Robert DiDonato

I am so very sorry for your loss.  I lost my son just a few months ago so I know what you are going through.  I wish you peace and strength.

• Members

I wanted to share my experience.  I don't have the same feeling of lose as you but the pain you are going through is very intense.  I lost my wife almost three months ago and since them I have been fighting through each day.  That's all you can do for a while.  Everyone will say that it will get better but when you are experiencing grief it matters only about this second.  There is no one size fits all explanation and honestly you will feel awful for a long time.  In my life I have support from family and my late wife's friends.  I have two young kids that help me stay focused on the here and now.  Remember today is a day and don't think about tomorrow.  Your daughter is free from pain and suffering, she is happy and will always be there with you watching over you and her children.  I had to relearn how to love life again. Also try to take a few mins to grieve the loss and then think about things that you enjoy.  When the sub is out just enjoy how warm it feels, get out in nature if you can.  Only you can find a path through this and others can support you on this journey.  I am just starting to not cry all the time and eat more than a few bites of food.  Each day I try and find a few minutes to clear my mind and be thankful I am still alive even though at first I never wanted to be.  Hopefully you come to this site to post and read cause it helps to get out your emotions and to read others experiences and helpful advice.   Just don't give up and eventually the grief will become less intense and crying through memories will turn to smile and laughter.  Take care of yourself and you can do this.

• Members

Thank you so much KMkm for yhise words of encouragement. All the emotions you are experiencing  is exactly what I am going through. I don't know if you are a person with religious  beliefs but I am. My focus on that is the only thing that is getting me through this. I don't know how long ot will be before this pain goes away because every day just gets harder. But I just continue  to pray. 

So sorry for your loss. I am glad you have your kids and friends to keep you focused. I am trying to get to the point were I can get  her children  and spend time with them. I know that will really help. 

Good bless!!