Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Several losses in 7 months

Loss of my son

• Members
Loss of my son

Where do I begin??  My stepdad passed October 2020, my son in November 2020 and then my dad April 2021. It's been rough, everyone tells you how strong you are and such and then the sadness and loneliness sets in as everyone returns to their lives. My son worked in a car manufacturer assembly line. This particular day he only worked a 6 hour day since Thanksgiving was the next day. He never made it home that evening  his blood alcohol level was 2.68. Struggling knowing a company permits employees to make vehicles and then get in a car and drive drunk. 

• Members
Robert DiDonato

So sorry for your losses.  I lost my son in November, 2021 and the pain does not go away.  I wish you strength and peace.

• Members
Loss of my son

Thank you. Very sorry for your loss as well. No day will ever be the same. Take care and may you find comfort and peace also