Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Fentanyl took my daughters life

Judith fay

• Members

I have had the worst weekend. My ex husband called and we were talking I was telling him I am having a hardtime  with our daughters death. He told me I need to move on  and forget she was ever born. Their is a reason he is my x. I spent the rest of the day crying. I am trying not to take my Xanax. I don't  want to become addicted. I am just a big mess can't  seem to focus today..

• Members
Robert DiDonato
31 minutes ago, Judith fay said:

I have had the worst weekend. My ex husband called and we were talking I was telling him I am having a hardtime  with our daughters death. He told me I need to move on  and forget she was ever born. Their is a reason he is my x. I spent the rest of the day crying. I am trying not to take my Xanax. I don't  want to become addicted. I am just a big mess can't  seem to focus today..

So very sorry for your loss and don't listen to your ex.  Cherish the 33 years of memories.  I lost my 19 year old son a few months ago in an accident and I will never let him go from my heart!  Wishing you strength and comfort....

• Members

Judith fay - I lost my son to fentanyl over 4 years ago, and I still have bad days.  Sadly, it is part of the journey we are on.  I recently mentioned having a bad day to my husband (Aaron's stepfather) and even though he didn't say I needed to move on, that was the gist of the conversation.  Apparently my grief is affecting our relationship...of course it is.  I feel for you so much on so many counts.  It seems like such a lonely journey because we never get to "move on".  And why should we?  Just want to say you are not alone and I am praying for you and all of the other parents who are grieving.

• Members

Dewbs,

I am just lost at this point I dont know how to live with the constant  heartache. I am tired of  putting on a smile when.I just want to hide and just give up. I  dont want to live in a world with out my Christina.

I am sorry for your loss. My relationships  is strained. I told him its my Journey  and I have got to do this alone. He tries to understand. Moving on is Never going to happen for me she is my 2nd daughter to pass away I now have just my son he is my rock. My daughter lefr behind 2 boys and 2 stepdaughtets. I cry everyday I have no peace . How are you doing with your grief?

Mom of Christina