Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My loving boy

Love bugs mom

• Members
Love bugs mom

I lost my 17 year old son 11/19/21 I still can't accept it I don't even know what happened yet and why he went to sleep and never woke up I have so much guilt cause I just feel like a failure as his mom and his protector and I'm having a very hard time even living he is the best thing that ever happened to me and in my feelings I let him down and I wasn't there for him

• Members
Robert DiDonato

Please don't blame yourself.  I lost my 19 year-old in an accident in November of just last year.  I am still hurting and in shock to say the least.  Wishing you strength...

• Members

I am so sorry for your loss!  I struggle with guilt over my 27 year old...why couldn't I save him?  It is hard to live with the new reality of being without your beloved child.  I hope you get some answers soon and that whatever happened, it will bring some comfort to you in some way.  I am absolutely certain there is no way you that you are to blame or that you could have prevented this from happening.  Wishing you peace.