Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of 2 siblings in 15 weeks

Lornaalice

• Members

I feel overwhelmed.  My sister died in October unexpectedly. She had diabetes but there was no way she was expected to die. We were very close . She was 66 . I was beside my self with grief . Then last week my brother aged 62 died also unexpectedly.  . He had a blood clot that went to his lung. Now there is just me and 1 brother left. I feel so so sad. It hurts so much. I have cried so many tears. I feel so lost and bewildered.  I'm the youngest child. I'm 54. I'm broken . It's absolutely awful

• Hugs 1

• Members

Dear Lorna,

Deeply sorry for your loss. Sending our deepest sympathies and condolences. It's devastating to losing to siblings so close together. Please know you are not alone and there is help and support. I hope you'll consider talking to a grief counsellor or joining a support group. These websites helped me.

Grief in Common

Grief Share

Grief Healing Blog

What's Your Grief

Sending all my thoughts and prayers