Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Twin sister is dying

Twin

• Members

My twin sister's cancer has won.  She's been told there is nothing that can be done for her.  I'm in the process of arranging Hospice in my home for her.  We're 62 and we're all we have.  Neither of us married, we have no children.

I'm gonna be alone.

This is not what we planned for our lives.  I'm anger, sad and very scared for what lies ahead of me in life.

Any support anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

• Hugs 1

• Members

Dear Twin,

Please know we are with you and thinking of you. It's incredibly hard dealing with such devastating and sad news. I hope the hospice can offer you additional support during this difficult time.

Sending all my thoughts and prayers.

• Members

Hello Twin ,.   

My heart breaks for you both ... I went through the same thing with my twin brother. I took care of him during his 7 month battle with cancer .. I lost the love of my life on 01/25/22...I'm seven minutes older.   So I was there for his first breath and his last breath.  The only thing I can say to you is Twin souls are connected for 4ever and ever.🙏