Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my 6 months old angel

Niloo

• Members

Hello, 

We just lost our 6months old son few days ago. I really don’t know what can I do or how I’m going to live. Please help me out and let me know if there is anything that can heal my heart even a bit. 

• Hugs 1

• Members

Dear Niloo I am heartbroken for you and I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my 6 month old little boy on 12th November. Everyday is a struggle and I miss him more and more each day. I'm here if you want to talk and to let you know that you are not alone. xx

• Members

I’m so sorry for your loss as well and I know what horrible experiences you are going through. My heart is shattered and I don’t know how to live a life without my baby. I would love to talk to you, maybe we can heal each other a little. My email is niloufar_64@yahoo.com. If you can email me so I can provide you with contact info. 

• Members

I also need someone to talk to at this point of my life. I'm so sorry for your loss. I too, lost my 7 month old baby boy due to umbilical cord accident last Dec. 20, 2021. He is our firstborn,... our life and source of joy. I still know how to go on without my dearly beloved baby. Our sweet and charming Baby Bryce. 

• Members

Hey guys I am so sorry for everyone's loss. The pain all of us are going thru is not fair. None of us deserve this. I lost my two month old son on November 6th. I am so lost and hurt and don't want to live on but I have to because I have a three year old that needs me. I hope I can make friendships with you guys because I think we could all help eachother heal. If anyone would like to reach out to me my email is Liamsmommy061218@gmail.com and I can send my phone number. I am praying for everyone here. 

• Members

Hello, 

Baby love and Megan, I’m so sorry for your loss. I know the pain too well. please email me at niloufar_64@yahoo.com if you would like to connect with me. I would love to connect and talk. 

Niloo

• Members

This is unreal. I miss my baby soooo much. I can’t believe this happened. I can’t believe this is real life. She was and still is my everything. There’s no more light no more joy no more happiness. Nothing means anything anymore. God I miss her so! I would give anything to snuggle her one more time. Bathe her. Feed her. Just look at her beautiful face. This pain and emptiness I feel is horrible. There’s no way to explain it.  My life seems so meaningless now. Why couldn’t it have been me?! She didn’t deserve to have her life cut so short and so sudden. How did we get here?

• Members

Hello everyone, I  am so sorry for your loss. I, too lost my perfect sweet baby boy. He was 5mos29days old; he died suddenly on June 29, 2021. It's been a tough journey to go through. The emptiness, the sorrow, the anguish, all the strong feelings hitting you hard at the core of your soul have been my experience the past 2 years... sometimes I feel like my heart is being cut open.  My faith is the only thing that keeps me going. Find healthy coping mechanisms to deal with the emotions, and take care of yourselves. My therapist recommended this website so I want to give it a try.  You are all in my prayers 🙏🏿