Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my mom and have to stay in Europe because of work

Mazi

• Members

Hi,

I am new to here

I lost my mom 2 months ago. All my family was sick with covid. I am working with an international company. They don’t accept I work from my home country.it’s been a month I am back to Europe and I am all alone. I graduated in Europe and working here. I had 1000s hope to work and save money to make my mom happy but all is gone. I don’t have any real friend here. I am not feeling sad but I am numb. I can’t feel anything. I didn’t even cry that much. Don’t know what to do. I tried to travel and it is even worse. I used to talk to my mom through whatsapp every night. She was teaching me how to cook and giving hope to me to be strong. I am not that much close to my father and siblings 

• Hugs 1

• Members

Dear Mazi,

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know there is no right way or wrong way to grieve. Grief is a long journey and it's different for everyone. No matter how are you are feeling or thinking it's okay.  We all need different things during this difficult time. For myself, I found additional supports at these websites:

What's Your Grief

Grief in Common

Grief Share

Grief Recovery Method

Grief Healing Blog

Please know we are with you.

• Hugs 1