Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Interesting article

ModKonnie

• Members

Hi all,

I found this interesting article on Grief and Loss that you may find interesting. Helpguide.org has a variety of interesting articles on many topics, so browse through them and see if there are other topics that may help you.

I hope you enjoy this.

ModKonnie

• Members

Good article! I sometimes feel like there is so much tragedy in the world and around me that I am almost guilty for grieving over the loss of my father. But this is the biggest loss of my life so far, and this article points out that the guilt we feel because of these types of feelings is unneeded. I should grieve for him because he was important to me. And I shouldn't feel bad about it.

Hi all,

I found this interesting article on Grief and Loss that you may find interesting. Helpguide.org has a variety of interesting articles on many topics, so browse through them and see if there are other topics that may help you.

I hope you enjoy this.

ModKonnie

Archived