Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Porkchops My Way

BrilliantPennywyze42

• Members
BrilliantPennywyze42

Porkchops My Way

The fun thing about my chops is: you can choose from breakfast or dinner cut porkchops, and they're scrumptious...

While you're at the store, you will also need to pick up these other ingredients: 

1 Family size breakfast or dinner porkchops

1 Yellow bell pepper

1 Red bell pepper

1 Green bell pepper

1 Pack of diced onions

1 Pack of mushrooms

1 Pack of Shredded 3 Cheese blend (1lb)

Once you have made it back from the store to wherever you're cooking, preheat the oven to 450

Place chops in oven

Bake until chops are 10 minutes from finishing, and remove the pans from the oven

Smother the chops with the peppers, onions, mushrooms and cheese

Place back in the oven until they completely cook through

• Moderators

My favorite!  Will have enough spice rub leftover to use again a couple of times!

Keto Pork Chops –Air Fryer-Joe Duffimage.png.9e4f56af43e4376caf12094f218cb321.png

·        2 pork chops ½” (1” takes more than double)

·        2 Tbsp olive oil

·        2 tsp garlic salt (1 ½ tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garlic pwdr)

·        Heaping 1 tsp oregano

·        1 tsp onion powder

·        1 tsp paprika

·        1 tsp rosemary

·        1 tsp sweetener

·        ½ tsp black pepper

·        ¼ tsp cayenne pepper

INSTRUCTIONS

1.   Add all the dry rub seasonings to a bowl (garlic salt, oregano, onion powder, paprika, rosemary, sweetener, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and a pinch of chili powder) and mix to combine. Set aside for later.

2.   Pat both sides of the pork chops dry with a paper towel.

3.   Coat both sides of the pork chops in olive oil. Evenly distribute all of the dry rub on the pork chops.

4.   I like to stick this meat thermometer into one of the pork chops and set the thermometer to cook at 145°F.

5.   Put the seasoned pork chops in the air fryer basket and cook them at 400°F (205°C) for around 10-12  minutes each side.

6.   Once the pork chops reach an internal temp of 140°F, pull them out of the air fryer and let them rest until they reach 145°F.

Note: Mine weren't uniform thickness, some took a lot longer, keep checking temp until they're done, some will need removed sooner than others.

Serving Size: 1 serving Calories: 250 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 1 Protein: 23

#recipe

Can also use for Chicken Breasts or Venison Steak, pound to ½” and air fry 8 min.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWcc_qetK0M