When did you start dating? Did you get married again?

Flowrax

• Members

Not that I want to.

I just want to know how long did you wait before you went out there again. I think it's going to take me a while, maybe years.

Did any of you re-married? How is it? I guess you love in different ways. After I got a divorce I thought I was never going to love again, to find a man as wonderful as my ex husband. But what do you know?! I found the best man ever.. and now that he's gone I'm thinking the same... He was loving, kind, thoughtful AND handsome :) It's going to be very hard to find a person that is at least as good as him.

• Members

I didn't. Or haven't yet, despite thinking of it many times (loneliness is everything it's cracked up to be). I just can't imagine anyone I'd be interested in being interested in me. My social/conversational skills are rusty to put it mildly. 

You're clearly much younger than me and have much more life in front of you, so I hope you aren't like me and as difficult as it may be, were able to "get back out there" again. You don't deserve to be alone for the rest of your life.

• Hugs 1

• Members
On 9/25/2022 at 5:48 PM, widower2 said:

I just can't imagine anyone I'd be interested in being interested in me. My social/conversational skills are rusty to put it mildly. 

I have seen you post your 1.5k posts and I disagree.  Don't sell yourself short!

• Like 1

• Members

I did get back out there but that after a long time trying to make sure the person understood my situation. It’s not easy but there’s hope 

• Members

I lost my partner 3 months ago and don’t really think that going dating again would work. I feel that’s I’m being unfaithful to my love and we’d also carry so much baggage that they’d be fed up with us fairly quickly