Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Losing marriage after miscarriage

DrewsWife

• Members

We lost our baby during our 4th months of pregnancy. I have not been the same and my husband is suffering because of my anger. I’ve never been physical with him. But I yell and slam door. I say mean things. I hate myself for torturing him because I know he’s suffering this loss too. I’d love any help I can get. 

• Members

Hey. 
I lost my baby boy a week and half ago at 35 weeks. Me and my partner were strong together whilst at the hospital but since being home the past few days I have just felt immense anger. Anger at everything and especially him. He seems to be ‘coping’ with the loss where as I am really struggling. My midwife says feeling anger towards him in normal but it still doesn’t help. Have you tried to speak to him at all and for him to understand why it is that your angry? X

Archived