Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

son

sarah58

• Members

hello everyone im sarah and im here because my son died o bed and never woke up all seems so unreal im heartbroken he wasnt a child he was 42 but he was my child xxxx

• Members

Dear Sarah

A sad welcome to this powerful place. I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your precious son. I too lost my only child, Stephen in the same manner over 4 years ago. He was 41. I am glad you found this forum and invite you to continue to share with us about your child. We are parents who have lost children and understand as few others can. We mostly post on the "Loss of Adult Child " section here. If you go there and click reply you will connect with any who will see your post and respond.

When you are able please post a picture or two in our Gallery and tell us about your son.

It really helps.

• Members
westleysmom

Sarah-I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. My son Westley died in his sleep last year on January 13. He would have been 21 on the 19th of January, six days later. It is unreal even now when I write that down. My mind knows its true, but my heart doesn't want to believe it. It doesn't matter how old they are, they are still our babies. I post on the Loss of Adult Child thread mostly. If you go there, at the top of the page, hit "reply" and then it will give you a box to post in. There are lots of people who post there who are just like us, heartbroken and reeling from the worst loss most of us have ever had. I have been coming here for more than a year and it helps to have someone to talk to who really understands what I'm going through. I hope if you feel like it, you will come back and post more about your son.

• Members

Dear Sarah

A sad welcome to this powerful place. I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your precious son. I too lost my only child, Stephen in the same manner over 4 years ago. He was 41. I am glad you found this forum and invite you to continue to share with us about your child. We are parents who have lost children and understand as few others can. We mostly post on the "Loss of Adult Child " section here. If you go there and click reply you will connect with any who will see your post and respond.

When you are able please post a picture or two in our Gallery and tell us about your son.

It really helps.

• Members

sorry for your loss hotrod its the most awful pain for a parent i am going to try and find the rite place to post hope i can xxxx

• Members

hello everyone im sarah and im here because my son died o bed and never woke up all seems so unreal im heartbroken he wasnt a child he was 42 but he was my child xxxx

My son died in Feb, he was 35, but he will always be my little boy. Our children are always our children no matter what age. I am so sorry for your loss, this is my first night here, and already feel among friends. I tried group support , I wasn't sure who I was crying for more, me or them. I tried one on one therapy, but unless you have been through this you don't understand. I don't care how many letters you have behind your name, until you bury your child, you never will understand.

You are n my thoughts

Archived