Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

loss of multiple children

luvvanurse

• Members

hello, i am very new to forums so dont really know if i am doing it corectly, but here goes nothing.

i not only lost a child, i lost both of my children, completely unrealated illnesses 4 months apart. it has been a little over 2 years. i still struggle with daily life and looking for anyone with similiar situation to talk to.

• Members
Tweetymm125@aol.com

I am so sorry for your losses I struggle everyday of my life Sometimes I just feel lost and lonely and in a fog I wish I did not have to work because it is a struggle to do all the things of everyday life May God Blee you you are in my prayers The only thing that helps me a little is that I try to stay busy a lot and I have 4 dogs and I stay busy with them My father is I'll so I try to do things for the people left on this hurt I get angry that I have to suffer the loss of a child Sometimes

it's too much

robs mom

• Members

Liz and Adam's Mom

First, I am so sorry you have to be here, but here is the place to be.

We usually post under the thread entitled "Loss of an Adult Child". Many of us there, even some others who have lost more than one child. Join us.

My 16 year old son, Brian was killed on 6-19-2008 from a completely preventable car crash. They we screwing around. A teenage stunt gone terribly wrong.

We are all here to lift each other up. To support each other. Join us on that thread.

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

Archived