Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I miss my 6yr old princess

myprincess

• Members

Its been a little over 6 months that my princess girl passed away.She was 6 yrs old. I still find myself crying for her daily. I miss rocking her and making her happy and her smile, she was in a car accident at age 3. she was then unable to walk or eat or drink . she had a feeding tube.I still go to her wheel chair and can smell her hair on her head rest..she would say ahh, but couldnt speak words except( I KNOW). I know she is made whole now and not held captive by death. But I miss her sooooo much. If it wasnt for my prayers I wouldnt make it. I just want others to know take it day by day.and be strong. She taught me the most iimportant thing in life is love and the little things like a kiss on her forehead meant the world to her.....Bless all who are going thur the same.

• Members

My Princess

So sorry for the reason you are here, but here is the place to be. We all know too well the little things in life that are not here anymore. My 16 year old Brian died car-surfing. A completely preventable car crash. It has been 3 years and I am starting to live life again and also help others on this grief journey.

Please be kind to yourself. Your mind and boy have gone through tremendous trama. It takes time to see through the vail of pain. But the light will shine again. Others on this site will tell you the same.

We post on Loss of an Adult Child thread. Even though Brian was not an adult, I am accepted without question and you will too. Just read and see how each of us make it through our days without our precious children.

Love to you

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

• Members
AshleyDagostino

Im so sorry that happened to your daughter, but if i know one thing for sure is she was a FIGHTER. For her to go through that at such a young age is just heart breaking. I know its hard, i myself lost my 6 month old daughter Malaya a month and a half ago. Leukemia Took her away from me. I know how crazy it is when one day she's fine and then the next day all hell breaks loose! One thing i try to tell myself is She is no longer suffering and in a way better place! Shes free! Theres not a day tht goes bye tht i dont think about her. And may our daughters rest in piece together in a perfect paradise! My heart goes out to you and your family! Thankyou for Posting!

• Members

Thank You for your kind words ! Likewise i am very very sorry for your great loss. Thank You!

Im so sorry that happened to your daughter, but if i know one thing for sure is she was a FIGHTER. For her to go through that at such a young age is just heart breaking. I know its hard, i myself lost my 6 month old daughter Malaya a month and a half ago. Leukemia Took her away from me. I know how crazy it is when one day she's fine and then the next day all hell breaks loose! One thing i try to tell myself is She is no longer suffering and in a way better place! Shes free! Theres not a day tht goes bye tht i dont think about her. And may our daughters rest in piece together in a perfect paradise! My heart goes out to you and your family! Thankyou for Posting!

• Members

Newbie and Malay's Momma, my heart to you both as you suffer the losses of your Girls. My Girl, Eri, died 8 years ago at age 19 after a terrible accident when an Amtrak hit her car. I found this place at around the 6 month mark in my grief and have stayed for the most part except for about a year when I was too overwhelmed. Many of the other threads are not as talkative as ours at loss of an adult child, and while your little Angels are young, you are still welcome with us, we have two dads that have lost little ones and join us regularly. We are quite a talkative group and welcome anyone needing a place to talk about their little ones.

Peace one day,

dee

Archived